Sunday, February 11, 2018

Simple Heart Happiness

     I have just received my top secret Display Stamper supply box from Stampin' Up for the upcoming OnStage in April, and I have been too engrossed with playing with my new toys that I completely forgot to make another Valentine card for my blog! (So much for my time management!) So because I'm pressed for time, I created this very simple and easy-to-do card using the Heart Happiness stamp set.
     For this simple card I chose my background from the Petal Passion Memories & More card pack. This card pack is just chock-full of beautiful paper that you can easily turn into cards...not just for scrapbooking! My hearts are heat embossed on Sweet Sugarplum cardstock using my Versamark pad and white embossing powder, and then I just fussy cut them as I do not have the coordinating dies for this. My sentiment is from the Sale-a-Bration stamp set Happy Wishes...'You make me so' is white heat embossed on Basic Black cardstock and 'Happy' is stamped on Whisper White cardstock with my Memento ink pad.
     To put my card together, I put some dimensionals on my 'happy' sentiment and the small heart, and scattered some sequins for embellishment. I then just adhered my card front to my Pink Pirouette card base, and that is my card! This card took me little time to make, so this would be awesome for mass-producing! I hope you enjoyed my simple card for today crafters and have a lovely week ahead of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment