Thursday, February 22, 2018

A Little Wild Slider Card

     It is my cute goddaughter's third birthday this weekend (Happy birthday Isay!!!) and I wanted to make her a special card. I decided to make her a slider card using the adorable animals from the stamp set A Little Wild...I'm hoping that she would like this fun interactive card.

     For this card I am using a piece of DSP (I think this one is from last year's SAB...what can I say...I'm a paper hoarder!) and Tangerine Tango cardstock both measuring 5 x 5'. I trimmed my frame to have a 3/4" border on the top and bottom, and 1/2" on the sides. For my slider piece I used same color cardstock that measures 4 1/4" x 11", and a Thick Whisper White piece measuring 3/4 x 4 1/2". I also punched two 3/4" circles on a Thick Whisper White cardstock. For the push/pull part I punched a tag piece of Lost Lagoon cardstock. 
     I also used the Special Celebrations stamp set for my sentiments. Then I scattered a few confetti stamps inside the card and added gold lines outside...and that's basically my card! For the video tutorial, just click on the link below.

     I hope you enjoyed my card for today crafters and I wish you all a lovely day! Thanks for stopping by and see you next time!

4 comments:

  1. What an absolutely adorable card!! Thanks for the great video - I can’t wait to make something similar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, glad you liked it. I would love to see your version of it too! :)

      Delete